In an effort to understand how blog posts work, I have created this list of the laziest things I have done this past month-ish:
- I needed bagged coffee at home, but I didn’t want to walk through a grocery store so I went to Starbucks drive-thru, where the barista had to list and describe every type of bagged coffee they had in the store and grind it for me
2. I wanted to watch a show on demand on my TV, but the remote was on the other couch so I just watched it on Youtube on my phone
Remote, 1 million miles away basically
3. I needed to wire my fireplace grate closed so the cat didn’t get inside. I put cardboard and this drawing of a fireplace over it instead
4. I needed to do laundry so I put it in the washer. When it was done, I noticed other clothes already dried, still sitting in the dryer. Instead of taking them out, I just put my clothes in on top of the other load and ran the dryer super full
5. I received a 2015 calendar for Christmas. It just got hung on the wall. In August.
6. I was asked to clean our 3rd floor deck. Instead of a dustpan, I just swept screws, broken glass etc. off the deck and into the parking lot. I gathered the trash in a bag and threw it vaguely at a dumpster. There was no dumpster
7. Every day this week, my lunch at work was pasta eaten directly out of a baggie, because my bowl and fork were on the other side of the room.
I don’t have a picture of that
8. I finished a bowl of guac, but didn’t want to rinse the remaining guac out before putting it in the dishwasher. I just put it in the freezer instead
One month later, it’s still fine!!
9. I wrote a top 10 list, only included 9 items, and then didn’t go back and change the title to reflect that